Friday, September 10, 2010

Help Has Arrived

My parents have landed in Istanbul and Scott is at the airport to pick them up. Hopefully all of their luggage (which is really my luggage, since most of it is gifts for Natalie and Sophia and food items for me) has also arrived.

This is their first time in Istanbul and I can't wait to see them and for them to meet the babies. (And they will be a huge help!)

I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Auntie Amy said...

I am excited for you as well! Have a great time with Mom and Dad. Give Sophie and "Ma-Ma Fi-Fi" big hugs from us.

Angie said...

Yeah...tell your parents hi for me! I'm sure they will have so much fun meeting the girls!

Kari Termont said...

So glad to hear that you parents are in Istanbul!!! I'm sure they will love the city and love those little girls of yours even more! Glad to hear you will have some extra help for a bit! Enjoy your time with them!