As you can probably tell from the Rose Bowl comment, we taped this video on January 1st. We're glad we caught it on tape, because Natalie did this the entire day, but hasn't done it again. It was so funny!
2 comments:
Auntie Amy
said...
Those short videos of the babies will mean SO much in a few years. I look at the "old" videos of W and M and cannot believe they were ever that little! Take a few every month, you will cherish them later. Love you guys!
that is fantastic!!!! I love it!!! :-) Thanks so much for sharing!! It is fun to see lots of new stuff on your blog!! I hope to talk soon! How about Jill and I call you on Saturday for a bit while we are card-making?!?! Love ya! Kara :-)
2 comments:
Those short videos of the babies will mean SO much in a few years. I look at the "old" videos of W and M and cannot believe they were ever that little! Take a few every month, you will cherish them later. Love you guys!
that is fantastic!!!! I love it!!! :-) Thanks so much for sharing!! It is fun to see lots of new stuff on your blog!! I hope to talk soon! How about Jill and I call you on Saturday for a bit while we are card-making?!?! Love ya!
Kara :-)
Post a Comment