On Tuesday after the babies were born, Scott encouraged me to go for a walk with him. It had been a stressful couple days and we needed a change of scenery. I also needed to increase the circulation to my legs. I was retaining so much water, I had cankles. Scott had never heard of that word, but he has a pretty good mental pictures of what they are now. I wish I had taken a picture, because it even looked painful.
Right after exiting the hospital and crossing the street, we saw traffic being stopped as a caravan of black SUVs and other unmarked black cards, one with Turkish flags, turned into our hospital valet parking area. We saw a reporter trying to get some footage, so Scott asked who it was. The guy’s one word answer was “President” with a quasi Spanish accent.
Apparently, the President, Abdullah Gül, was visiting his sick father who was being cared for just two floors above our girls. I think that means we were brought to a good hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment