We don’t have any stats for the fifth month. In retrospect, it would have been nice to have “unofficial” height and weight measurements, but we didn’t have the foresight to do it. Another thing I would have liked to do is have my picture with Natalie and Sophia every month. I think we’ll start doing that now. I realized that I am not in very many pictures, because I am taking all of them. Plus, the pictures of me with Natalie and Sophia aren’t that great, because when I’m behind the camera, I can get them to smile in a way that no one else can.
This was the month Natalie learned that she loved talking! Whenever she would wake up in the morning or wake up from a nap, she would talk to herself. She loved hearing the sounds that she could make!
Sophia wins the award for active baby. Her favorite toy was “lion”, a toy that hangs from her play gym. He has rattles for feet, so she would get endless joy out of running her hands through his feet and kicking with joy at the same time. She also loved being out and about while riding in the Moby wrap.
Favorite pictures of the month:
Only two months to go and I'll be caught up!







No comments:
Post a Comment