I didn’t take the greatest notes from their 10th month, so I’ll just highlight a few things.
They started pulling themselves up to standing, which warranted lowering their cribs down to the lowest level. I had quite the scare when I walked into their bedroom after naps one day, and Natalie was standing up in her crib.
They enjoyed the royal wedding on April 29th. The thing that cracks me up about this photo is their postures.

They enjoyed eating more solids foods, like pears, prunes, peas, vegetable soup, yogurt, and cinnamon.
Sophia learned to crawl. You may wonder what parents of twins do on the weekends for entertainment. Sometimes, it looks something like this…
On May 8th, we celebrated Mother’s Day by having brunch at a local café. Actually, it’s the same café that I go to once or twice every weekend to do emails or catch up on reading while Scott hangs out with Natalie and Sophia. He also takes them to the park, and then drops by the café, so we can walk home together.
This is how we go out-and-about. Now imagine Scott with the Baby Bjorn pushing the stroller. He draws quite the crowd.Or if all of us are heading out, we sometimes do this...

And the highlight of the month was a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Randall. They enjoyed the constant attention, not having to wait during meal-times, and being out-and-about to places other than the park and grocery store.



And for the 10-month shots:




No comments:
Post a Comment