Natalie & Sophia have been spoiled by visitors in the last two months! Grandpa and Grandma Randall came in May and Auntie Jill came in June! They love all the attention they receive when it’s more than just the two of them and Mommy at home every day. They love the attention, and they get used to it, so when Auntie Jill left this time, they were at a loss for how to entertain themselves for several days.
They typically play well together for 30-45 minutes after they’ve had a bottle, and before I feed them. During that time, I cook, do the dishes or laundry, make baby food, check email, or like what I’m doing now, enjoying a cup of coffee and writing this blog post. Of course, I check in on them often, but the whole room is baby-proofed (until they learn something new, like how to climb up on the coffee table), so I don’t worry about their safety. That is, until Natalie decides to push Sophia over so she can have her toy. Natalie is already a bit of a bully.
I’ll have more on Auntie’s Jill visit soon, but for now, I’ll leave you with a video of Natalie and Sophia literally crying out for attention, taken just several hours after Auntie Jill left for the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment